Get in on the ground floor of a hyper-growth startup set to disrupt the $250B pharmacy industry. Take a leadership role in this once-in-a-generation opportunity to transform retail pharmacy into a next generation business model: On-Demand Pharmacy. (Think “Uber for Pharmacy”). NowRx is poised to revolutionize the pharmacy industry with state-of-the art technology and business processes, transforming an industry that has not changed substantially in more than 150 years.
As one the pharmacists on the team you will have a unique opportunity to impact our efforts to scale our business model nationwide. Candidates should be able to thrive in a dynamic environment and be excited by the opportunity to help reshape an industry. As we scale the model, there will be opportunity to recruit and lead a team of pharmacists across multiple locations.
As Pharmacist you will be responsible for day to day pharmacy operations, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Accept and dispense prescription medications.
- Provide consultation on prescription medications for storage, dosage, side effects, and drug interactions.
- Supervise pharmacy staff members including pharmacy technicians,pharmacy clerks, etc.
- Proper management of patient records and pharmacy files.
- Maintain appropriate inventory on pharmaceutical and medical supplies.
- Identify patient’s drug-related problems and effectively communicate with physicians and other healthcare practitioners.
- Work in conjunction with physicians, nurses, other pharmacists, pharmacy interns, etc.
- Comply with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration.
- Maintain current registration; study existing and new legislation; Advise management on needed actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain pharmacological knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in professional societies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work with small, fast-paced teams.
- Creative and passionate regarding ways to reshape the industry.
- 4 years pharmacy education program.
- Must be licensed to practice.
- Competitive compensation package including equity.
As Physician Outreach Representative, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining professional relationships with healthcare providers within a defined territory. You will support the Company’s growth objectives through collaboration with the pharmacy team, as well as the following duties:
- Interact with physician offices and other venues of care (hospitals, AHECs, RHCs, etc.) through onsite or telephonic visits. Provide education and feedback regarding the NowRx service.
- Assist in the development, production, maintenance and delivery of promotional materials/activities.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of necessary reports and additional documents to track and report referral activity by provider. Assist with preparation of onthly reports and/or statistics as directed.
- Stay abreast of and comply with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration.
As a NowRx Delivery Person, you will be responsible for delivering small packaged healthcare items from local NowRx facilities to customer homes and businesses. Company vehicle is available to perform deliveries. No heavy lifting required, as packages are very small. Some training required for deliveries of certain items that require special handling. Must be very customer focused and be able to communicate in a friendly and professional manner. he right customer-focused individual will be able to grow with the company into larger roles with increasing responsibility.
Background checks will be performed and driver record will be closely scrutinized.
- Deliver items by identifying destinations; establishing route; operating the company vehicle; maintaining schedule.
- Must be very customer service oriented. Be eager to understand and resolve complaints; adjusting orders and routes as appropriate.
- No handling of cash should be necessary, as all payments are received by company electronically before items leave facility.
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with organization operational policies, procedures, and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
In the VP Marketing role you will build and drive marketing program initiatives across the NowRx organization.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading marketing initiatives within an $20M-$200M consumer SaaS based company. Experience working in the Healthcare industry a plus.
This position has a broad scope and offers the ability to make a significant impact on overall company performance. We’re looking for a can-do high-energy team player who defines what needs to be done and then executes in an environment characterized by intensity, speed, collaboration and excellence.
- Strengthen market credibility & visibility while furthering brand recognition and awareness of BlueCat solutions
- Manage lead generation programs, conversion metrics, new business revenue cost and more
- Build a collaborative & comprehensive marketing and communications strategy
- Lead project initiatives in content marketing, industry & analyst relations, competitive analysis, communications/PR, social, SEO/SEM, website, events, CRM, demand/lead generation & marketing automation
- Develop & manage marketing budgets
- Facilitate quarterly marketing planning with key business units and annual strategic planning organization-wide
- Monitor and report on marketing costs and expenses, CAC, ROI, working metrics and KPIs to management team and CEO
- Clearly and effectively manage deliverables, monitor team progress, set & manage expectations with team and stakeholders
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of company resources and systems. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, excellent at prioritization, able to communicate effectively, and have deep experience of operational activities at hyper-growth startups. He/She must be an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. Experience within the technology and startup space is a must.
The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term success.
- Coordinate with other Managers to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business and office to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate resources allocation.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Revise and/or formulate operational policies and promote their implementation.
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.